Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

keyless in ohio

i moved out of my office, my apartment, and my life in austin. i sold my scooter, my bike and very nearly everything i own. yesterday i arrived in ohio, keyless. i'll have no keys for almost two months...!!

yesterday i met my best friend's tiny little 5.5 lb. baby girl. she's adorable, and poops way more than i thought a less-than-6-pound baby would!

tomorrow i'll see my nephew and niece for the first time since christmas. i've missed my favorite little dippers and cant wait to play!

i'm here for july enjoying my family and the flowers. i have a one-way ticket to england in august, and no place reserved to stay when i get there.... yet.

absolute craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...